Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey!


Hey Asia! Have you been checking your site for reviews? I have been leaving some, but do not know if you have got them. I just watched the second half to the Masterpice classics version of Tess. I find the whole story very sad.... But I thought the movie was well done. :) How have you been? I am starting orchestra soon! I am so excited. I missed it so much. I also just finished reading the Princess Bride for the 3rd time. Most books I only like to read once, well I should not say that I have been know to read a favorite at least 4 times threw. Well anyway, my letter to you should be mailed soon. Sorry it took so long... my life has been really crazy lately. I am just glad I have you to talk to.


Your forever faithful friend, (I almost broke out singing the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song, have you ever seen it? It was one of the movies along with the Princes bride that I grew up on.)


Lain

p.s. wondering about the picture? That is part of the Hale Farm I talked about, the whole going back into history kind of thing.

2 comments:

Bostan said...

Check my blogg i wrote a responce.

BOstan

Bostan said...

Hey i think you just put a new post " Books to read" just about now. :)

Post a Comment